Matt Kuchar made the cut and finished 41st in his last appearance in the RBC Heritage, and he has +4000 odds to win as he heads into this year’s event at Harbour Town Golf Links.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matt Kuchar odds for the RBC Heritage
Kuchar’s recent form
- Kuchar has finished in the top 20 once over his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kuchar has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2.5 those two times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Kuchar at the RBC Heritage
- Kuchar has three top-10 finishes, with two of those being top-five finishes, in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 15th.
- In his most recent six attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- The last time Kuchar played this event in 2020, he finished 41st. He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,298 yards, which is longer than the 7,099-yard length for this tournament.
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Kuchar has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,281 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4.6 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Kuchar 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||78-70||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||12||70-70-70-71 (-7)||$171,325|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||44||73-72-69-76 (+2)||$48,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||69-67-73-67 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-68||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from