Matt Kuchar has +9000 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after placing 12th in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) April 1- 4 in his last tournament action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matt Kuchar odds for the Masters Tournament
Kuchar’s recent form
- Kuchar has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Kuchar has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -2.5 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Kuchar at the Masters Tournament
- Kuchar has one top-five finish in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 23rd.
- In his last six trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend five times.
- Kuchar did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this event.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Kuchar has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,274 yards, 201 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 279.8 strokes and an average score of -4.8. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Kuchar 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||12||70-70-70-71 (-7)||$171,325|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||44||73-72-69-76 (+2)||$48,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||69-67-73-67 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-68||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Kuchar’s 12th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on April 1- 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from