In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Jones from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of May 6, 2022 at 7:36 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Matt Jones odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Jones’ recent form
- Jones will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Over his last five events, Jones has finished in the top five once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Jones has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five events.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Jason Day
Course history: Jones at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Jones has average finish of 69th at this event in five trips, including a personal best 37th-place.
- Jones has four made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Jones finished 134th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Jones finished with three birdies and four bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Matt Jones 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||134||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||59||71-69-70-70 (-4)||-2.048||-0.812||$16,498|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||2||68-75-68-66 (-11)||11.992||2.988||$765,400|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-70||-1.676||-0.965||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-75-76-75 (+8)||5.251||-5.071||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-74||-0.575||-3.578||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-67-71-68 (-8)||9.589||-4.026||$189,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||72-68-72-71 (-1)||-1.971||-0.121||$18,696|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||76-69-68||-0.473||1.773||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-73||0.042||0.202||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-68||-1.572||-0.176||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||70-67-62-61 (-32)||6.528||6.341||$515,000|
Check out all the details from Jones’ 59th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Mexico Championship at Vidanta Vallarta.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from