Matt Jones, coming off of a win at The Honda Classic, heads to Augusta National Golf Club with +15000 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matt Jones odds for the Masters Tournament
Jones’ recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Jones has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Jones has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5.8 those four times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year, while Augusta National Golf Club is set to play at a longer 7,475 yards.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- The average course Jones has played over the past year has been 238 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 278.7 strokes per tournament with an average score of -5.4 relative to par. That’s 9.0 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Jones 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||1||61-70-69-68 (-12)||$1,260,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||73-71-70-74 (E)||$34,950|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-72||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||67-72-69-70 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||34||67-72-73-71 (-5)||$40,638|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||30||68-69-69-68 (-10)||$44,713|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||48||70-73-74-71 (E)||$19,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||70-68-67-72 (-11)||$58,625|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||11||69-67-63-64 (-17)||$153,450|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Jones’ winning performance in his most recent tournament, The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) on March 18-21.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from