In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Every from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:28 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Matt Every odds for the 3M Open
Every’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Every finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Every has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He finished with a score of +2 in his only recent appearance.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Every at the 3M Open
- In his last four trips to this event, Every has an average finishing position of 71st.
- Every has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Every finished 73rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Every scored one birdie and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 159 yards longer than average.
- The courses Every has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,285 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Every 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||79||-9.184||0.049||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||81-78||-14.136||-5.274||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||82-73||-23.384||2.488||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-69||-2.914||-4.516||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||70||71-70-74-79 (+6)||$7,659|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from