Mats Zuccarello will be in action when
the Minnesota Wild and St. Louis Blues meet at Xcel Energy Center on Monday in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round, starting at 9:30 PM ET. If you’re considering a bet on Zuccarello against the Blues, we have plenty of information to help you below.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Mats Zuccarello Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mats Zuccarello Season Stats
- Zuccarello has averaged 18:36 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +21.
- Zuccarello has 24 goals so far this season, scoring in 21 different games.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 40 games this season, and has 55 in total.
- Zuccarello has accumulated at least one point in 48 games this season, and 79 points in total.
- On the power play, Zuccarello has seven goals and 21 assists.
- He has a 15.1% shooting percentage, taking 2.3 shots per game.
Mats Zuccarello Prop Bet Insights
- In 43 of the 65 games Zuccarello has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In the 39 games Zuccarello has played this season with shorter odds than -155 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 26 times (66.7% of chances).
- In the 28 games Zuccarello has played this season with longer odds than -155 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 16 times (57.1% of chances).
- Zuccarello’s implied probability to go over his point total is 60.8% based on the odds.
Mats Zuccarello Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/17/2022||Sharks||0||0||0||19:14||Home||W 5-4 OT|
|4/16/2022||Blues||2||0||2||18:27||Away||L 6-5 OT|
|4/14/2022||Stars||0||0||0||19:09||Away||W 3-2 OT|
|4/8/2022||Blues||0||0||0||17:45||Away||L 4-3 OT|
Minnesota Wild Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from