The No. 20 Maryland Terrapins (3-0) take a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the George Mason Patriots (3-0), winners of three straight as well. The contest tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Terrapins’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Patriots ( ).
This article refers to odds updated as of November 17, 2021 at 4:27 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Maryland vs George Mason Betting Odds
Maryland Offense Vs. George Mason Defense (From 2020-21)
|Maryland Offense||Stats (Rank)||George Mason Defense|
|68.3 (252)||Points/Gm||69.9 (165)|
|64.7 (326)||Possessions/Game||71.2 (252)|
|46.0 (70)||Field Goal %||43.7 (184)|
|35.5 (91)||3PT %||35.4 (272)|
|53.7 (51)||Effective FG %||50.1 (195)|
|56.9 (52)||True Shooting %||53.2 (177)|
George Mason Offense vs. Maryland Defense (From 2020-21)
|George Mason Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maryland Defense|
|71.3 (169)||Points/Gm||65.6 (52)|
|70.1 (126)||Possessions/Game||64.8 (18)|
|42.9 (234)||Field Goal %||41.1 (51)|
|32.9 (214)||3PT %||35.3 (264)|
|48.8 (241)||Effective FG %||48.5 (107)|
|51.6 (267)||True Shooting %||51.7 (89)|
Maryland Betting Insights
- The Terrapins were favored by 9.5 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- In eight of 28 games last season, Maryland and its opponents combined to score more than 141.5 points.
George Mason Betting Insights
- The Patriots covered the spread once when an underdog by 9.5 points or more last year (in two opportunities).
- George Mason played eight games last season that went over 141.5 combined points scored.
Maryland Key Players
- Aaron Wiggins put up 14.5 points per game last season and grabed 5.9 rebounds a contest.
- Darryl Morsell averaged 2.8 assists per game.
- Wiggins was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Wiggins collected 1.2 steals per game. Donta Scott averaged 0.8 blocks a game.
George Mason Key Players
- Jordan Miller was solid last season with 15.8 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Kolek averaged 2.3 assists per game.
- Kolek had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Javon Greene averaged 1.8 steals per game. A.J. Wilson collected 2.1 blocks a contest.