Week 11 of the NFL season features Marvin Jones Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars taking on the San Francisco 49ers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Jones’ props, we break down all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Marvin Jones Jr. Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Trends Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- This week Jones will face the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense (225.4 yards allowed per game).
- Jones is averaging 48.2 receiving yards per game, 1.7 more than the over/under of 46.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Jones has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Jones’ average of 48.2 receiving yards per game is 10.4 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (58.6).
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his nine games (33.3%).
- The 49ers have surrendered 13 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). They are eighth in the league in that category.
- In three of nine games this year, Jones has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Marvin Jones Jr. or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars Vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from