In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Trainer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Martin Trainer odds for the Travelers Championship
Trainer’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Trainer has an average finish of 93rd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Trainer has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +1.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Trainer at the Travelers Championship
- Trainer finished 152nd in his only finish at this event in four visits.
- Trainer has made the cut in one of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Trainer finished 152nd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Trainer carded three birdies and six bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,254.
- The average course Trainer has played over the last year (7,223 yards) is 382 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (6,841 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Trainer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||152||76 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-72||-2.478||-0.418||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||68-70-74-72 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-70-71 (-8)||-6.980||11.80||$17,381|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76||-4.686||-1.727||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||11||72-65-71-64 (-12)||-11.572||4.712||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77||-4.630||-2.638||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-71||-3.816||-0.694||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||69-70-67-69 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-11.070||6.890||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||69-72-74-69 (+4)||-6.599||7.795||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||71-69-68-72 (-4)||-2.575||3.483||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78-71-72||-5.348||-1.883||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-68||-1.169||-3.049||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||66-71-68-75 (-8)||-1.086||2.269||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-74||-6.591||0.843||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from