Martin Trainer played to a fifth-place finish in his last tournament in the Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course November 11-14, and heads into the 2021 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) withodds to win.
This article makes reference to lines updated as of November 17, 2021 at 3:42 PM ET. Find all the latest odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Martin Trainer odds for the The RSM Classic
Trainer’s recent form
- Trainer has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Trainer has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average once.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished -6 relative to par in his only made cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Trainer at The RSM Classic
- Trainer didn’t survive the cut and reach the third round in either of his last two trips to this event.
- Trainer missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Trainer 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||5||65-65-74-70 (-6)||$289,688|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||72-69||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||77-69||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||68-71||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-75||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-70||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||2-8||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||58||73-66-71-72 (-2)||$14,718|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||70-74||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||74-70||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||72-75||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||73-73||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||70-74-70-73 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||56||71-70-75-75 (+3)||$6,810|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-85||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-82||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-70-64 (-10)||$16,903|
Trainer’s fifth-place finish in the Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from