Martin Trainer hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Cameron Davis, when action begins July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:25 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Martin Trainer odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Trainer’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Trainer has an average finish of 51st.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Trainer has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +9.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Trainer at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Trainer finished below the cut line in each of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Trainer finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 75 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Trainer has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,235 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Trainer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||73-71||0.992||-1.430||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||39||N/A||$15,355|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||73-67||-5.0||-1.270||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||63||67-70-75-70 (-2)||15.616||1.564||$15,407|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||76-72||-10.838||-1.368||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-72||-2.478||-0.418||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||68-70-74-72 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-70-71 (-8)||-6.980||11.80||$17,381|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76||-4.686||-1.727||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||11||72-65-71-64 (-12)||-11.572||4.712||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77||-4.630||-2.638||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-71||-3.816||-0.694||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||69-70-67-69 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-11.070||6.890||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||69-72-74-69 (+4)||-6.599||7.795||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||71-69-68-72 (-4)||-2.575||3.483||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78-71-72||-5.348||-1.883||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-68||-1.169||-3.049||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||66-71-68-75 (-8)||-1.086||2.269||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-74||-6.591||0.843||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from