In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Trainer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:34 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Martin Trainer odds for the RBC Heritage
Trainer’s recent form
- Trainer has finished in the top 10 once over his last five tournaments.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Trainer has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He posted a final score of -13 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Trainer at the RBC Heritage
- Trainer did not make the cut in any of his last four trips to this event.
- Trainer last played this event in 2022 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,308 yards, which is 187 yards longer than the 7,121-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course Trainer has played over the past year has been 148 yards longer than the 7,121 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Trainer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-71||-3.816||-0.694||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||69-70-67-69 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-11.070||6.890||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||69-72-74-69 (+4)||-6.599||7.795||$20,286|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||71-69-68-72 (-4)||-2.575||3.483||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78-71-72||-5.348||-1.883||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-68||-1.169||-3.049||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||66-71-68-75 (-8)||–||–||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-74||-6.591||0.843||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from