In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Trainer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of May 29, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Martin Trainer odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Trainer’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Trainer has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Trainer has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five tournaments.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Trainer at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Trainer finished 52nd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 77 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,286).
- The courses Trainer has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,261 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Trainer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||68-70-74 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-70-71 (-8)||-6.980||11.80||$17,381|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76||-4.686||-1.727||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||11||72-65-71-64 (-12)||-11.572||4.712||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77||-4.630||-2.638||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-71||-3.816||-0.694||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||69-70-67-69 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-11.070||6.890||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||69-72-74-69 (+4)||-6.599||7.795||$20,286|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||71-69-68-72 (-4)||-2.575||3.483||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78-71-72||-5.348||-1.883||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-68||-1.169||-3.049||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||66-71-68-75 (-8)||-1.086||2.269||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-74||-6.591||0.843||$0|
Trainer’s 76th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from