In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Trainer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Martin Trainer odds for the 3M Open
Trainer’s recent form
- In his last five events, Trainer has an average finish of 58th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Trainer has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of +7 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Trainer at the 3M Open
- Trainer has an average finishing position of 66th in his last four trips to this event.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Trainer finished 73rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Trainer recorded three birdies and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 159 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses Trainer has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,242 yards, 186 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Trainer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||39||N/A||$15,355|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||73-67||-5.0||-1.270||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||63||67-70-75-70 (-2)||15.616||1.564||$15,407|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||76-72||-10.838||-1.368||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-72||-2.478||-0.418||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||68-70-74-72 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-70-71 (-8)||-6.980||11.80||$17,381|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76||-4.686||-1.727||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||11||72-65-71-64 (-12)||-11.572||4.712||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77||-4.630||-2.638||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-71||-3.816||-0.694||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||69-70-67-69 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-11.070||6.890||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||69-72-74-69 (+4)||-6.599||7.795||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||71-69-68-72 (-4)||-2.575||3.483||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78-71-72||-5.348||-1.883||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-68||-1.169||-3.049||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||66-71-68-75 (-8)||-1.086||2.269||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-74||-6.591||0.843||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from