Martin Laird hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last time out here, the 2021 Wyndham Championship. A total of 170 competitors will head to Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7 for this event, which was last won by Kevin Kisner.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Martin Laird odds for the Wyndham Championship
Laird’s recent form
- Laird has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Laird has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 6 those three times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Laird at the Wyndham Championship
- Laird has not finished inside the top 20 in his last four trips to this event.
- Laird has one made cut in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Laird played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year, while Sedgefield Country Club is set to play at 7,127 yards.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Laird will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,289 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Laird 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||73-71||-0.084||-0.354||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||3||N/A||$255,300|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||69-68-70-67 (-10)||11.340||-2.16||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||13||63-69-66-72 (-10)||12.412||15.176||$159,775|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-69||-2.676||-2.22||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||72-73-71-74 (+2)||9.252||-6.428||$51,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-70||-7.308||-0.282||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||61||70-69-76-76 (+11)||12.388||-14.04||$20,070|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-73-69-70 (-6)||8.408||-1.428||$55,112|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69||-2.368||-3.812||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-78||2.727||-6.368||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||72-69-75-80 (+8)||2.960||-2.780||$28,170|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||68-71-68-73 (-4)||5.604||-4.041||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||70-67-69-67 (-11)||2.988||4.920||$133,250|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||67-74-70-72 (-5)||1.691||-1.055||$22,008|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from