In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Laird from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Martin Laird odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Laird’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Laird has an average finish of 47th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Laird has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score of +4 across his last five events.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Laird at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Laird has average finish of 45th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 31st-place.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time Laird played this event in 2022, he finished 61st.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,303 yards, which is longer than the 7,160-yard length for this tournament.
- Courses Laird has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,361 yards, 201 yards longer than the 7,160-yard TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Laird 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||61||70-69-76 (+11)||–||–||$20,070|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-73-69-70 (-6)||8.408||-1.428||$55,112|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69||-2.368||-3.812||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-78||2.727||-6.368||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||72-69-75-80 (+8)||2.960||-2.780||$28,170|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||68-71-68-73 (-4)||5.604||-4.041||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||70-67-69-67 (-11)||2.988||4.920||$133,250|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||67-74-70-72 (-5)||1.691||-1.055||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Laird’s last tournament appearance was on March 31 – April 3 at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 29th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from