In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Laird from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 5, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Martin Laird odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Laird’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Laird has an average finish of 42nd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Laird has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +2.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Laird at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Laird has average finish of 41st at this event in four trips, including a personal best 23rd-place.
- Laird has made the cut in each of his last four trips to this event.
- Laird finished 37th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Measuring 7,533 yards, Muirfield Village Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,285 yards.
- The average course Laird has played over the past year has been 182 yards shorter than the 7,533 yards Muirfield Village Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Martin Laird 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||72-73-71 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-70||-7.308||-0.282||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||61||70-69-76-76 (+11)||12.388||-14.04||$20,070|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-73-69-70 (-6)||8.408||-1.428||$55,112|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69||-2.368||-3.812||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-78||2.727||-6.368||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||72-69-75-80 (+8)||2.960||-2.780||$28,170|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||68-71-68-73 (-4)||5.604||-4.041||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||70-67-69-67 (-11)||2.988||4.920||$133,250|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||67-74-70-72 (-5)||1.691||-1.055||$22,008|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from