Martin Kaymer hasodds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club. He missed the cut in his last event, the PGA Championship. Brookline, Massachusetts will serve as host for the event from June 16-19. The defending champion of the event is Jon Rahm.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of June 15, 2022 at 11:21 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Martin Kaymer odds for the U.S. Open
Kaymer’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Kaymer has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five appearances.
- Kaymer has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
- He posted a final score of -4 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Kaymer at the U.S. Open
- Kaymer has average finish of 32nd at this event in five trips, including a personal best 26th-place.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- The last time Kaymer played this event in 2021, he finished 26th.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Martin Kaymer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-77||-4.064||-2.27||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||78-70||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-66-74-71 (-4)||-5.076||8.716||$19,439|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-67||-0.922||-1.23||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from