The Jackson State Tigers (0-3) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Marshall Thundering Herd (2-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at Cam Henderson Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Thundering Herd’s (to win on the moneyline) game against the Tigers ( ).
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 3:59 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Marshall vs Jackson State Betting Odds
Marshall Offense Vs. Jackson State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Marshall Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jackson State Defense|
|79.9 (22)||Points/Gm||62.8 (20)|
|72.6 (49)||Possessions/Game||69.9 (205)|
|47.5 (32)||Field Goal %||39.7 (15)|
|36 (73)||3PT %||30.3 (27)|
|54.9 (27)||Effective FG %||44 (2)|
|57.5 (39)||True Shooting %||48.7 (10)|
Jackson State Offense vs. Marshall Defense (From 2020-21)
|Jackson State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marshall Defense|
|65.6 (296)||Points/Gm||72.5 (240)|
|76.2 (13)||Possessions/Game||73.7 (316)|
|39 (338)||Field Goal %||43.6 (182)|
|33.7 (174)||3PT %||36 (291)|
|43.7 (341)||Effective FG %||50.1 (195)|
|46.2 (339)||True Shooting %||51.9 (99)|
Marshall Betting Insights
- Marshall put together a 10-16-1 ATS record last year.
- The Thundering Herd covered the spread once when favored by 15 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 17 times in Marshall’s games.
- In 18 games last season, Marshall and its opponents scored more than 142.5 total points.
- The average point total in Thundering Herd matchups last season was 148.6, 6.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
Jackson State Betting Insights
- Jackson State put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Tigers covered the spread once last season (1-4 ATS) when playing as at least 15-point underdogs.
- A total of nine of Jackson State’s games last year went over the point total.
- Jackson State played four games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- The average over/under for Tigers contests last year was 133.1, 9.4 fewer points than this game’s total.
Marshall Key Players
- Taevion Kinsey was solid last season with 19.5 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Jarrod West notched six assists per game.
- West knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
- West collected 2.5 steals per game. Jannson Williams averaged two blocks an outing.
Jackson State Key Players
- Tristan Jarrett put up 20.9 points per game last season.
- Jayveous McKinnis collected 12.8 rebounds a game and Jonas James dished out 3.1 assists per outing.
- Jarrett had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Jarrett averaged 1.4 steals per game. McKinnis collected 2.1 blocks an outing.