The Marshall Thundering Herd (2-0) take the court against the Campbell Fighting Camels (2-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Thundering Herd’s (to win on the moneyline) game with the Fighting Camels ( ).
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 4:15 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Marshall vs Campbell Betting Odds
Marshall Offense Vs. Campbell Defense (From 2020-21)
|Marshall Offense||Stats (Rank)||Campbell Defense|
|79.9 (22)||Points/Gm||68.1 (107)|
|72.6 (49)||Possessions/Game||66.3 (50)|
|47.5 (32)||Field Goal %||45.7 (272)|
|36.0 (73)||3PT %||30.7 (35)|
|54.9 (27)||Effective FG %||51.5 (252)|
|57.5 (39)||True Shooting %||55.1 (256)|
Campbell Offense vs. Marshall Defense (From 2020-21)
|Campbell Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marshall Defense|
|71.0 (182)||Points/Gm||72.5 (240)|
|65.7 (306)||Possessions/Game||73.7 (316)|
|49.5 (11)||Field Goal %||43.6 (182)|
|37.4 (32)||3PT %||36.0 (291)|
|56.4 (13)||Effective FG %||50.1 (195)|
|59.1 (14)||True Shooting %||51.9 (99)|
Marshall Betting Insights
- The Thundering Herd had an ATS record of 6-7-1 when playing as at least 8-point favorites last season.
- Marshall’s 27 games last season went over this contest’s total of 146.5 points 13 times.
Campbell Betting Insights
- The Fighting Camels were an underdog by 8 points or more four times last year, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Campbell played eight games last season that ended with a point total over 146.5 points.
Marshall Key Players
- Taevion Kinsey scored 19.5 points per game last season while adding 6.2 rebounds.
- Jarrod West racked up 6.0 assists per game.
- West was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.0 per game.
- West averaged 2.5 steals per game. Jannson Williams collected 2.0 blocks a contest.
Campbell Key Players
- Cedric Henderson Jr. contributed 15.0 points per game last season.
- Joshua Lusane collected 5.7 rebounds a game and Jordan Whitfield dished out 2.8 assists per outing.
- Whitfield was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Henderson Jr. racked up 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.