Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Brown has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Browns. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Marquise Brown Week 14 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Brown is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game.
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7%), Brown has totaled more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the eighth-most yards in the NFL this season (274.4 per game).
- Brown’s season average of 46.3 receiving yards per game is 15.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 61.5.
- In just 33.3% of his games (four of 12 opportunities), Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (61.5).
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Marquise Brown or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from