Marquise Brown Week 12 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Brown is averaging 43.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 less than the over/under of 45.5 set for Tuesday’s matchup.
- In four of 10 games this year (40%), Brown has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- The Steelers sport the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 229.5 yards per game.
- Brown’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64.1 per game. He averages 21.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 opportunities), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (64.1).
- Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 10 games (30%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 29, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Marquise Brown or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from