In the NFC Championship Game on Sunday, Marquez Valdes-Scantling has a receiving yards prop bet in the Green Bay Packers’ matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Lambeau Field. Here’s some insights and tips around that prop.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling NFC Championship Player Props
Valdes-Scantling’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Valdes-Scantling is averaging 42.5 receiving yards per game, 9.0 fewer than the over/under of 51.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In seven out of 17 games this season (41.2%), Valdes-Scantling has put up more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 10th-most yards in the NFL this season (269.4 per game).
- Valdes-Scantling’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44 per game. He averages 1.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In just 47.1% of his games (eight of 17 chances), Valdes-Scantling has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (44).
- In only six of his 16 games (37.5%), Valdes-Scantling has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Marquez Valdes-Scantling or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from