NFL action in Week 11 will see the Green Bay Packers and Marquez Valdes-Scantling face the Minnesota Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Valdes-Scantling in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Valdes-Scantling’s Game-by-Game Stats
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Trends Vs. Minnesota Vikings
- The 260.6 passing yards the Vikings yield per game makes them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Valdes-Scantling’s 27.2 receiving yards per game average is 13.3 less than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (40.5).
- Valdes-Scantling has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards twice in five games this season (40.0%).
- Valdes-Scantling’s average of 27.2 receiving yards per game is 7.1 less than his average over/under prop bet (34.3).
- Valdes-Scantling has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 40.0% of his games (twice in five games).
- At 1.4 passing TDs conceded per game, the Vikings defense is ranked eighth in the NFL.
- In one of five games this season, Valdes-Scantling has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 20, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Marquez Valdes-Scantling or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers Vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from