Marquez Callaway’s New Orleans Saints will hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL campaign. Let’s break down Callaway’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best bets.
Marquez Callaway Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Callaway’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 5||@Football Team||46||8||4||85||2|
Marquez Callaway Receiving Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The 247.0 yards per game the Eagles are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- Callaway is averaging 38.4 receiving yards per game, 2.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (35.5).
- Callaway has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards in 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine).
- Callaway has totaled 4.4 fewer receiving yards per game (38.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 42.8.
- Callaway has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his nine games (33.3%).
- With 16 passing TDs allowed this year, the Eagles defense is ranked 19th in the league.
- Marquez Callaway has had a touchdown catch in four games this season, out of nine games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Marquez Callaway or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from