The stats found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
Jamal Cain leads the Marquette Golden Eagles into a matchup with the UConn Huskies as favorites in the game on Tuesday, January 5, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 5, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Marquette Betting Information
- Marquette is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 4-6
- The Golden Eagles have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points, going 2-3 this season.
- In 50% of its games this season (5/10), Marquette and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Marquette Players to Watch
UConn Betting Information
- The Huskies have outperformed the spread so far this season with a record ATS of 3-1.
- For the fourth time this season, the Huskies are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-1 against the spread.
- In four games this season, UConn covered the over/under in exactly half of their games.
UConn Players to Watch
- In 60% of UConn’s games this season (3 of 5), the total points scored was more than Tuesday’s 139.5-point over/under.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.9 points per game, 12.4 points more than the total of 139.5 for this contest.
- The 135.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.2 fewer than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Golden Eagles have seen a 144.2 over/under in their games this season, 4.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates the average total points bet in Huskies games (143 points) and this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from