The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Get a No Sweat First Bet Up to $2,500 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Marquette vs Vermont Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Marquette Offense Vs. Vermont Defense
|Marquette Offense||Stats (Rank)||Vermont Defense|
|79.9 (19)||Points/Gm||66.6 (71)|
|36.8 (74)||Possessions/Game||37.2 (302)|
|48.7 (11)||Field Goal %||44.7 (223)|
|34.8 (148)||3PT %||35.4 (274)|
|56 (10)||Effective FG %||51.2 (232)|
|58.8 (14)||True Shooting %||54.1 (152)|
Vermont Offense Vs. Marquette Defense
|Vermont Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marquette Defense|
|73 (145)||Points/Gm||70.6 (194)|
|37.2 (60)||Possessions/Game||36.8 (288)|
|47.5 (27)||Field Goal %||44.5 (212)|
|35.9 (87)||3PT %||35.4 (274)|
|55.2 (20)||Effective FG %||51.1 (223)|
|57.8 (33)||True Shooting %||54.2 (156)|
Best Betting Sites For Marquette vs Vermont
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Marquette Betting Insights
- Marquette is 21-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Eagles have been favored by 10 points or more 10 times this season, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- In Marquette’s 34 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
- In 23 games this season, the Golden Eagles and their opponents have scored more than 142.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Marquette’s outings this year is 150.5, eight more points than this game’s over/under.
Vermont Betting Insights
- Vermont has won 19 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- The Catamounts have won their only game this season when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- In Vermont’s 32 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 18 times.
- The Catamounts have played 11 games this season that ended with a combined score above 142.5 points.
- Vermont’s games this season have had an average of 139.6 points, 2.9 fewer points than this game’s total.
Marquette Key Players
- Kam Jones leads the Golden Eagles scoring 15 points per game.
- Tyler Kolek leads Marquette with 7.6 assists a game and Oso Ighodaro paces the team with 5.9 rebounds per outing.
- Jones connects on 2.7 treys per game to lead the Golden Eagles.
- Kolek leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Ighodaro collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace Marquette.
Vermont Key Players
- Robin Duncan is number one on the Catamounts leaderboard in both rebounds (7.3 per game) and assists (4.4 per game).
- Dylan Penn has the title of Vermont’s top scorer by putting up 13.5 points per game.
- Finn Sullivan is tops from three-point range for the Catamounts, knocking down two treys per game.
- Sullivan is tops on Vermont in both steals (1.2) and blocks (0.8) per game.