The Seton Hall Pirates (12-8, 5-4 Big East) will host the No. 20 Marquette Golden Eagles (15-5, 7-2 Big East) after winning three home games in a row. The contest tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Pirates ( ).
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Marquette vs Seton Hall Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Marquette Offense Vs. Seton Hall Defense
|Marquette Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seton Hall Defense|
|82.7 (14)||Points/Gm||63.9 (45)|
|15.0 (45)||Possessions/Game||7.5 (58)|
|50.2 (5)||Field Goal %||40.0 (29)|
|35.1 (128)||3PT %||28.6 (12)|
|57.2 (7)||Effective FG %||45.3 (22)|
|59.8 (12)||True Shooting %||50.7 (44)|
Seton Hall Offense Vs. Marquette Defense
|Seton Hall Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marquette Defense|
|69.5 (229)||Points/Gm||71.9 (250)|
|7.5 (301)||Possessions/Game||15.0 (319)|
|43.8 (220)||Field Goal %||44.5 (232)|
|31.3 (303)||3PT %||33.6 (185)|
|49.2 (268)||Effective FG %||50.8 (220)|
|52.8 (251)||True Shooting %||53.8 (145)|
Best Betting Sites For Marquette vs Seton Hall
Marquette Betting Insights
- Marquette has put together a 13-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Golden Eagles have been favored by 1.5 points or more 13 times this season, and covered the spread in nine of those matchups.
- A total of 12 out of Marquette’s 20 games this season have hit the over.
- The Golden Eagles’ 20 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 143 points 17 times.
- The average point total in Marquette’s matchups this year is 154.6, 11.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Seton Hall Betting Insights
- Seton Hall has covered 11 times in 19 games with a spread this season.
- The Pirates have covered the spread four times this year (4-3 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- A total of seven Seton Hall’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Pirates have played six games this season that have had more than 143 combined points scored.
- Seton Hall has a 133.4-point average over/under in its outings this season, 9.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
Marquette Key Players
- Kam Jones leads the Golden Eagles scoring 16.1 points per game.
- Oso Ighodaro paces Marquette with 6.3 rebounds a game and Tyler Kolek leads the squad with 7.8 assists per matchup.
- Jones hits 2.8 treys per game to lead the Golden Eagles.
- Kolek leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Ighodaro collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace Marquette.
Seton Hall Key Players
- The Pirates leader in scoring is Al-Amir Dawes with 11.9 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- Tyrese Samuel (6.2 rebounds per game) and Kadary Richmond (3.9 assists per game) are the Seton Hall leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Dawes is tops from three-point range for the Pirates, knocking down 2.4 treys per game.
- Nobody on Seton Hall grabs more steals than Richmond (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than KC Ndefo (2.0 per game).