The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Marquette vs Michigan State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Marquette Offense Vs. Michigan State Defense
|Marquette Offense||Stats (Rank)||Michigan State Defense|
|79.9 (19)||Points/Gm||67.2 (88)|
|37.6 (49)||Possessions/Game||34.7 (195)|
|48.8 (10)||Field Goal %||42 (65)|
|35.1 (124)||3PT %||31.6 (56)|
|56.1 (8)||Effective FG %||48.1 (74)|
|58.9 (13)||True Shooting %||51.8 (63)|
Michigan State Offense Vs. Marquette Defense
|Michigan State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marquette Defense|
|70.3 (204)||Points/Gm||70.3 (185)|
|34.7 (167)||Possessions/Game||37.6 (312)|
|45.1 (152)||Field Goal %||44.4 (199)|
|39.4 (2)||3PT %||35.3 (266)|
|51.6 (148)||Effective FG %||51.1 (223)|
|55.1 (140)||True Shooting %||54.1 (152)|
Best Betting Sites For Marquette vs Michigan State
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Marquette Betting Insights
- Marquette is 22-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Eagles are 13-9 ATS this season when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- In Marquette’s 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
- Golden Eagles games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 139.5 points 24 times.
- The average total in Marquette’s outings this year is 150.2, 10.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
Michigan State Betting Insights
- Michigan State is 16-16-0 ATS this year.
- When playing as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Spartans have an ATS record of 5-6.
- So far this year, 16 out of Michigan State’s 32 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Spartans games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 139.5 points in 13 of 32 outings.
- Michigan State’s games this season have had an average of 137.5 points, two fewer points than this game’s point total.
Marquette Key Players
- The Golden Eagles scoring leader is Kam Jones, who contributes 15.1 points per game.
- Oso Ighodaro paces Marquette with 5.9 rebounds per game and Tyler Kolek leads the squad with 7.5 assists per matchup.
- Jones makes 2.7 treys per game to lead the Golden Eagles.
- Marquette’s blocks leader is Ighodaro, who records 1.5 per game. Kolek leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
Michigan State Key Players
- The Spartans leader in scoring is Tyson Walker with 14.5 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- When it comes to Michigan State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Joey Hauser with seven rebounds per game and A.J Hoggard with six assists per game.
- Hauser leads the Spartans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Michigan State’s Walker has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Mady Sissoko is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.