NFL action in Week 9 at Caesars Superdome will see the New Orleans Saints and Mark Ingram II hit the field against the Atlanta Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Ingram in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Mark Ingram II Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ingram’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Mark Ingram II Rushing Trends Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- The Falcons have the NFL’s 25th-ranked defense against the run, giving up 125.1 yards per game.
- Ingram has averaged 40.1 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 11.6 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- In 50.0% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Ingram has put up more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- So far this season, oddsmakers have set an average rushing yards prop of 34.9 for Ingram. He’s outpaced that, racking up 40.1 yards per game on the ground.
- Ingram has gone over his rushing yards total in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
- The Falcons have given up six rushing touchdowns, eighth in the NFL.
- Ingram has a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Mark Ingram II Receiving Trends Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- The 244.0 yards per game the Falcons are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- Ingram’s average of 6.1 receiving yards per game is 5.7 more than his average prop bet over/under (0.4).
- With 15 passing TDs conceded this season, the Falcons defense is ranked 22nd in the NFL.
- In eight games this season, Ingram has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Ingram II or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints Vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from