NFL action in Week 5 at NRG Stadium will see the Houston Texans and Mark Ingram II hit the field against the New England Patriots at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Ingram’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make your best bets.
Mark Ingram II Week 5 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ingram’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Mark Ingram II Rushing Trends Vs. New England Patriots
- Conceding 122.0 rushing yards per game, the Patriots have the 20th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Ingram is set at 29.5. That’s 13.3 fewer yards than his season average of 42.8.
- Ingram has totaled more than 29.5 rushing yards in a single contest twice so far this season.
- Ingram has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (35.5) by 7.3 yards.
- Ingram hit his rushing yards over twice in four games played this season.
- The Patriots have allowed three rushing touchdowns, 13th in the league.
- Ingram has one rushing touchdown this season in four games played.
Mark Ingram II Receiving Trends Vs. New England Patriots
- This week Ingram will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense (202.3 yards allowed per game).
- Ingram’s average of -0.5 receiving yards per game is 1.4 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (0.9).
- At 0.8 passing TDs allowed per game, the Patriots defense is ranked second in the league.
- In four games this season, Ingram has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 10, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Ingram II or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans Vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from