Week 4 NFL action will see Mark Ingram II and the Houston Texans match up against the Buffalo Bills at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday With prop bets available for Ingram in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Mark Ingram II Week 4 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ingram’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Mark Ingram II Rushing Trends Vs. Buffalo Bills
- The Bills give up 74.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Ingram is set at 31.5. That’s 17.5 fewer yards than his season average of 49.0.
- Ingram has out-gained this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (31.5 yards) twice this season.
- Ingram’s season rushing yards per game average of 49.0 is 11.8 more yards than his 37.2 average rushing yards over/under.
- Ingram has exceeded the rushing yards prop bet total set for him twice in three opportunities this season.
- The Bills have conceded one rushing touchdown, third in the NFL.
- Ingram has a rushing touchdown in one game this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Mark Ingram II Receiving Trends Vs. Buffalo Bills
- The Bills have the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 194.0 yards per game through the air.
- Ingram has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 1.2 per game. He averages 1.9 fewer yards per game than that average.
- The Bills’ defense is fifth in the league, allowing 1.0 passing touchdowns per game.
- In three games this year, Ingram has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 2, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Ingram II or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans Vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from