Mark Ingram II will take the field for the Houston Texans when they square off against the Carolina Panthers at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday in Week 3 of the NFL season. With prop bets available for Ingram in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Mark Ingram II Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ingram’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Mark Ingram II Rushing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The Panthers have the NFL’s best defense against the run, giving up 46.5 yards per game.
- Ingram’s rushing yards prop bet is set at 38.5 yards, compared to his season average of 63.0 yards per game.
- Ingram has rushed for more than 38.5 yards in each game he’s played this season.
- So far this season, oddsmakers have set an average rushing yards prop bet of 36.0 for Ingram. He’s outpaced that, picking up 63.0 yards per game on the ground.
- Ingram has hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in each of his two games played this season.
- This year the Panthers have allowed one rushing TD. They are ranked fifth in the NFL in that category.
- Ingram has a rushing touchdown in one game this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Mark Ingram II Receiving Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The Panthers have the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 184.5 yards per game through the air.
- Ingram is averaging -0.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 less than the over/under of 3.5 set for Thursday’s outing.
- Ingram has not picked up more than 3.5 receiving yards in a game (through two outings this year).
- Ingram has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 0.0 per game. He averages 0.5 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Ingram has gone over on prop bets for receiving yards in each of his zero opportunities this season.
- At 1.0 passing TDs allowed per game, the Panthers defense is ranked eighth in the NFL.
- In two games this year, Ingram has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 23, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Ingram II or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans Vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from