Mark Ingram II and his Houston Texans teammates hit the field against the Cleveland Browns in a Week 2 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Ingram’s props, we break down all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Mark Ingram II Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ingram’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Mark Ingram II Rushing Trends Vs. Cleveland Browns
- Ingram will go up against a Browns squad that allowed 110.8 rushing yards per game last year and was the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense.
- Ingram racked up 18.7 rushing yards per game last season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 84.0.
- Ingram did not run for more than 84.00 yards in a game through 18 outings last year.
- Last year bookmakers set an average rushing yards prop bet of 38.3 for Ingram. He fell short of that, gaining 18.7 yards per game on the ground.
- Ingram hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in three of his 13 opportunities last season (23.1%).
- The Browns conceded 16 rushing touchdowns last season, 14th in the league.
- Ingram had a rushing touchdown in two games last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Mark Ingram II Receiving Trends Vs. Cleveland Browns
- The 264.0 passing yards the Browns yielded per game last year made them the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense.
- Last season, Ingram averaged 3.1 receiving yards per game, 3.4 less than the over/under of 6.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Ingram put up more than 6.5 receiving yards twice in 18 games last season (11.1%).
- Ingram’s average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 9.4 per game. He put up 6.3 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In two of his 13 games last season (15.4%), Ingram went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Browns’ defense was 25th in the NFL last season, giving up 1.9 passing touchdowns per game.
- Ingram had no receiving touchdowns in 18 games last season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Ingram II or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans Vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from