Mark Ingram II’s New Orleans Saints will take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL season. Below, we break down Ingram’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top bets for this matchup.
Mark Ingram II Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ingram’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Mark Ingram II Rushing Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Ingram will go up against a Eagles squad that allows 117.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Ingram picks up 41.1 rushing yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 55.5 yards.
- Ingram has rushed for more than 55.5 yards in a game twice this season.
- Ingram’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 38.2, which he’s outpaced by 2.9 yards on average this year.
- Ingram has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (50.0%) out of 10 opportunities.
- This season the Eagles have allowed 11 rushing TDs. They are ranked 25th in the league in that category.
- Mark Ingram II has found paydirt on the ground in two games this season but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
Mark Ingram II Receiving Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The 247.0 yards per game the Eagles are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- Ingram’s 13.1 receiving yards per game average is 14.4 less than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (27.5).
- Ingram has recorded more than 27.5 receiving yards once in 10 games this season (10.0%).
- Ingram has put up 7.7 more receiving yards per game (13.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 5.4.
- Ingram has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
- With 16 passing TDs conceded this season, the Eagles defense is ranked 19th in the NFL.
- In 10 games this year, Ingram has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Ingram II or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from