Mark Ingram II and the New Orleans Saints will take on the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 10 of the 2021 NFL campaign. With prop bets available for Ingram in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Mark Ingram II Week 10 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ingram’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Mark Ingram II Rushing Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- In terms of defending against the run, the Titans are eighth in the league, conceding 100.0 yards per game.
- Ingram has recorded 40.4 rushing yards per game this season, 14.1 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Ingram has put up more than 54.5 rushing yards in a single contest two times so far this season.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Ingram this season (36.1) is just a bit below his season average for rushing yards (40.4).
- Ingram has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Ingram and the Saints will face off against the NFL’s 16th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (eight).
- Ingram has rushed for a touchdown once this season in nine games played.
Mark Ingram II Receiving Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- This week Ingram will face the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense (284.7 yards allowed per game).
- Ingram’s 7.8 receiving yards per game average is 20.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (28.5).
- Ingram has not totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards in a game through nine outings this season.
- Ingram’s average of 7.8 receiving yards per game is 4.9 more than his average prop bet over/under (2.9).
- Ingram will look to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (in two attempts).
- The Titans have allowed 16 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game). They are 21st in the NFL in that category.
- In nine games this season, Ingram has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Ingram II or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from