Mark Hubbard enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, his last tournament. Greensboro, North Carolina will play host to the event from August 4- 7, as 170 competitors hit the course seeking championship last won by Kevin Kisner.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:21 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Mark Hubbard odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hubbard’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Hubbard has finished in the top five twice.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Hubbard has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Hubbard at the Wyndham Championship
- In Hubbard’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 30th.
- Hubbard made the cut in each of his three most recent entries to this event.
- Hubbard finished 51st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Hubbard has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,230 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Mark Hubbard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||68-74||4.38||0.974||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||4||N/A||$181,300|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||3||65-67-69-65 (-22)||8.72||10.740||$255,300|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||13||67-67-68-69 (-13)||7.516||9.664||$139,042|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||71-64-71-70 (-4)||-9.056||4.644||$23,679|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||44||67-73-72-66 (-2)||11.76||6.448||$30,015|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||71-70-72-71 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||70-65-69-68 (-16)||4.084||-3.264||$50,808|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-74||-2.30||-0.526||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||68-71-71-69 (-5)||17.544||-8.404||$17,356|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||73-69-73-67 (-6)||$17,575|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||15||70-64-75-70 (-1)||0.494||5.703||$146,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||72-70-65-73 (-7)||1.127||-2.176||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-73||1.363||-1.119||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||-2.270||-0.478||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from