In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hubbard from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of May 15, 2022 at 7:25 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Mark Hubbard odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Hubbard’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Hubbard has an average finish of 42nd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Hubbard has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his last five appearances.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Hubbard at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Hubbard has an average finishing position of 33rd in his last three trips to this event.
- Hubbard made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Hubbard last played this event in 2022 and finished 32nd.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- The par 72 measures 7,468 yards for this week, which is 164 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Hubbard has played over the past year has been 199 yards shorter than the 7,468 yards TPC Craig Ranch will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Mark Hubbard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||70-65-69 (-16)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-74||-2.30||-0.526||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||68-71-71-69 (-5)||17.544||-8.404||$17,356|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||73-69-73-67 (-6)||$17,575|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||15||70-64-75-70 (-1)||0.494||5.703||$146,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||72-70-65-73 (-7)||1.127||-2.176||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-73||1.363||-1.119||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||-2.270||-0.478||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from