Mark Hubbard played to a fourth-place finish in his last action in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood) July 14-17, and enters play in the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win. The course, located in Blaine, Minnesota, will host the event from July 21-24. The defending champion of the event is Cameron Champ.
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of July 21, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Mark Hubbard odds for the 3M Open
Hubbard’s recent form
- Hubbard enters this tournament with two consecutive top-five placements.
- Hubbard has made the cut seven times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five events, Hubbard has finished in the top five twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hubbard has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -1 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Hubbard at the 3M Open
- Hubbard finished 16th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 163 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while TPC Twin Cities has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The average course Hubbard has played over the last year (7,232 yards) is 196 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Mark Hubbard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||4||N/A||$181,300|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||3||65-67-69-65 (-22)||8.72||10.74||$255,300|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||13||67-67-68-69 (-13)||7.516||9.664||$139,042|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||71-64-71-70 (-4)||-9.056||4.644||$23,679|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||44||67-73-72-66 (-2)||11.76||6.448||$30,015|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||71-70-72-71 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||70-65-69-68 (-16)||4.084||-3.264||$50,808|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-74||-2.3||-0.526||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||68-71-71-69 (-5)||17.544||-8.404||$17,356|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||73-69-73-67 (-6)||$17,575|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||15||70-64-75-70 (-1)||0.494||5.703||$146,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||72-70-65-73 (-7)||1.127||-2.176||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-73||1.363||-1.119||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||-2.27||-0.478||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from