Mark Hensby enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson, his last event. Action gets underway June 9-12 in Toronto, Canada, and Rory McIlroy is the defending champion for the event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of June 8, 2022 at 11:33 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Mark Hensby odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Hensby’s recent form
- Hensby has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hensby has finished in the top 10 once.
- He posted a final score of -11 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
UFC 276 Optin Promo: Bet $5, Get $100
PLUS $50 Free On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Mark Hensby 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-69||-1.988||-5.442||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-74||-3.388||3.208||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||70-67-71-69 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from