Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens will hit the field against the Chicago Bears at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL campaign. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Andrews’ props, we dig into all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Mark Andrews Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Andrews’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mark Andrews Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- This week Andrews will face the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense (247.4 yards allowed per game).
- Andrews is averaging 69.2 receiving yards per game, 9.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (59.5).
- Andrews has totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his games this year (five out of nine).
- Andrews’ average of 69.2 receiving yards per game is 15.8 more than his average prop bet over/under (53.4).
- Andrews has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 66.7% of his games (six of nine).
- The Bears’ defense is 19th in the NFL, giving up 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- Andrews has had a touchdown catch in three games this season, out of nine games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Andrews or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from