Mark Andrews Week 14 Player Props
Andrews’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Andrews is averaging 45.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (51.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50%), Andrews has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns have the 24th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 274.4 yards per game.
- Andrews’ season average of 45.4 receiving yards per game is 8.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 53.6.
- In half of games, Andrews has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.6 yards.
- Andrews has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 11 games (18.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mark Andrews or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from