The Marist Red Foxes (14-15, 9-11 MAAC) will host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-16, 7-13 MAAC) after winning four straight home games. The matchup starts at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Red Foxes’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Bobcats ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of March 8, 2022 at 8:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Marist vs Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Marist Offense Vs. Quinnipiac Defense
|Marist Offense||Stats (Rank)||Quinnipiac Defense|
|69.3 (225)||Points/Gm||72.5 (267)|
|66.9 (239)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (257)|
|44.1 (181)||Field Goal %||43.9 (210)|
|35 (107)||3PT %||36.8 (329)|
|50.7 (159)||Effective FG %||50.8 (241)|
|53.9 (177)||True Shooting %||53.2 (207)|
Quinnipiac Offense Vs. Marist Defense
|Quinnipiac Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marist Defense|
|72.1 (152)||Points/Gm||67.9 (137)|
|69 (129)||Possessions/Game||67 (87)|
|43.2 (228)||Field Goal %||41.5 (79)|
|33.6 (196)||3PT %||32.5 (127)|
|50.5 (168)||Effective FG %||48.1 (106)|
|54.4 (141)||True Shooting %||51.5 (123)|
Marist Betting Insights
- Marist has compiled a 14-14-1 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Red Foxes have an ATS record of 4-5.
- Marist’s games have hit the over 17 out of 29 times this season.
- Marist and its opponents have gone over 139.5 combined points in 13 of 29 games this season.
- The Red Foxes have had an average of 132.9 points in their games this season, 6.6 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Quinnipiac Betting Insights
- Quinnipiac has won 12 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- The Bobcats have covered the spread six times this season (6-8 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In Quinnipiac’s 27 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- Quinnipiac has combined with its opponent to score more than 139.5 points in 18 of 27 games this season.
- Bobcats games this year have had a 141.2-point total on average, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Marist Key Players
- Jao Ituka leads the Red Foxes scoring 15.5 points per game.
- Marist is led in rebounding by Matthew Herasme’s 4.9 rebounds per game and assists by Ricardo Wright’s 1.7 assists per game.
- The Red Foxes are led by Wright from long distance. He makes two shots from deep per game.
- Raheim Sullivan leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Jordan Jones collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Marist.
Quinnipiac Key Players
- Kevin Marfo holds the top spot on the Bobcats rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 10.2 rebounds per game and four assists per game.
- Matt Balanc scores 14.5 points per game to pace Quinnipiac.
- Tyrese Williams leads the Bobcats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Quinnipiac’s Dezi Jones has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Marfo is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.