Marcus Smart and the Boston Celtics will face the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Smart leads the Celtics at 5.9 assists per contest, while also putting up 3.8 rebounds and 12.1 points.
In this article, we take a look at all of Smart’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Marcus Smart Prop Bets (June 8)
Smart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.1 points Smart has scored per game this season is 1.4 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (13.5).
- Smart’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points 42 times in the 102 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Smart is 43-for-92 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Smart has hit 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Smart has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 42 games this season.
- The Warriors concede 105.5 points per contest, fourth-ranked in the league.
Smart Vs Warriors
Bet On Celtics Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from