Marcus Smart will look to make an impact for the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they play the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. Smart paces his squad in assists per game (5.9), and also posts 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.7 steals (fifth in league) and 0.3 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Smart in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Marcus Smart Prop Bets (June 2)
Smart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Smart has scored 12.1 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.4 points fewer than Thursday’s points prop total.
- Through 100 games this season, Smart has totaled more than 14.5 points 35 times.
- Smart is 42-for-90 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Smart has hit 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.8 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Smart has finished 21 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Warriors are the fourth-best defensive team in the league, conceding 105.5 points per game.
Smart Vs Warriors
Bet On Celtics Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from