The Boston Celtics, including Marcus Smart, hit the court against the Los Angeles Lakers at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Smart paces his team in assists per contest (5.1), and also posts 9.5 points and 3.6 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 2.5 steals (first in league) and 0.4 blocks.
With prop bets set for Smart in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Marcus Smart Prop Bets (November 19)
Smart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Smart has racked up 9.5 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.0 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Smart has appeared in 15 games this season, recording more than 11.5 points in five of them.
- Smart is 5-for-15 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Smart has made 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Smart has made more than 1.5 treys in four of his games so far this season.
- The Lakers are the 28th-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 112.3 points per contest.
Smart Vs Lakers (2020-21)
Bet On Celtics Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from