The Boston Celtics and Marcus Smart will match up against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Friday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Smart is tops on his team in assists per game (5.9), and also averages 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.7 steals (fifth in league) and 0.3 blocks.
In this article, we dig into all of Smart’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Marcus Smart Prop Bets (May 27)
Smart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop total set for Smart on Friday is 0.6 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (12.1).
- Smart has played 98 games this season, putting up more than 11.5 points in 46 of them.
- Smart has exceeded his points prop total 40 times this season (in 88 games with such a prop).
- Smart’s 1.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Smart has finished 40 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Heat are the third-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 104.9 points per game.
Smart Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from