Marcus Smart will hope to make a difference for the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they take on the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Smart is tops on the Celtics at 5.9 assists per contest, while also posting 3.8 rebounds and 12.1 points.
With prop bets available for Smart in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Marcus Smart Prop Bets (May 13)
Smart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5-point total set for Smart on Friday is 2.4 more points than his season scoring average.
- Smart has played 91 games this season, recording more than 14.5 points in 31 of them.
- Smart has hit the over on his points prop total 37 times this season (in 81 games with such a prop).
- Smart has connected on 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.8 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Smart has finished 18 games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Bucks have allowed 112.1 points per contest, which is 20th-best in the league.
Smart Vs Bucks
Bet On Celtics Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from