Marcus Smart will look to make an impact for the Boston Celtics when they square off against the Milwaukee Bucks at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Smart paces his squad in assists per contest (5.9), and also puts up 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.7 steals (fifth in NBA) and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this article, we take a look at all of Smart’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Marcus Smart Prop Bets (May 1)
Smart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Smart’s 12.1 points per game average is 2.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Smart has put up more than 14.5 points 29 times this season (through 86 games).
- So far this season, Smart is 35-for-76 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Smart’s 1.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.8 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Smart has made more than 2.5 treys in 17 games this season.
- Conceding 112.1 points per game, the Bucks are the 20th-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Smart Vs Bucks
Bet On Celtics Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from