Marcus Morris has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Morris’ point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Marcus Morris Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Morris has had a points prop bet set in nine of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Morris’ 12.9 points per game average is 1.6 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 14 times this season (out of 43 total games — 32.6%) Morris has scored more than 14.5 points.
- Morris’ points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (11.9 points) by 1.0 point.
- Morris has gone over the point total in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine chances).
- Morris’ season-long points prop bet average is 11.9 points, a figure he’s covered only 20 out of 43 games (46.5%).
- Opponents of the Pacers have scored 113.7 points per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Morris has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 10 times this season.
- Morris’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 17.9, which is 2.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (20.5).
- In 12 of 43 games (27.9%) Morris has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Morris’ season-long PRA average (17.9) is 0.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 17.7.
- In half his chances this season, Morris has gone over his PRA prop bet over/unders.
- In just 20 of 43 contests this year (46.5%) Morris covered his average PRA over/under (17.7).
Last 10 Games
Morris vs the Pacers
Bet on the Clippers vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from